Our Soy Candles
Soy Candle FAQ
All of our candles are hand-poured in our studio in Philadelphia, PA. Honey's Natural Candles are made with an all natural soy wax produced with soybeans grown in the US. We use the best quality fragrance and essential oils. We do add dye to some of our candles to enhance your candle burning experience however, we can accommodate your request for scented candles with no dye if that's something you prefer.
Honey's Natural Candles uses 100% soy wax that contains no additional additives (other than coloring and scent). This pure wax can sometimes produce what is known as "frosting" on the tops and sides of your candles. This frosting takes nothing away from the scent and look of your candle and can actually lend a "vintage" feel to your candle decor (see below):
To ensure the safest possible burn, we encourage you to follow these steps with burning and maintaining your soy wax candles:
- Always trim your candle wicks to 1/4 inch before each and every burn. This ensures a safe flame and optimal performance.
- Always allow your soy candle to burn to the edge during its first burn. Soy wax has a 'memory' and burning to the end avoids candle tunneling down the center during future burns.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or near drafty or open areas or around children and pets.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue burning your candle after 1/2 inch of wax remaining in the container.
For more information on candle safety or if you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org